-Introduction-

This is not about My Personal Life, rather My Personal Perspective on Life.

-Accidentally or Fated?-

18SX::..The Topic May be Sensitive and Awkward to some as It Is to Me. So Do Me a Favor and Read at your Own Risk..::

::..Accidentally in Love.
Accidentally Together.
Accidentally made Love.
Accidentally got Pregnant.
Accidentally get Married..::

Those are the Accidents I was referring to. Nothing to do with car crash, nothing to do with anything that Hurts Anyone but Everything to do with a Soul that is Accidentally created. The little being that has yet to Form inside the Womb. Yep, I'm talking about the Fetus inside of my Friend's Stomach. That is like 1 month old?

She's one of my Best Friend, and she just Blasted out to us that she's going to get Married next year? I was like? Huh? Come on? Was Skeptical at first, didn't buy her Story at all. But she stood her ground, and my other friend told me that it really is True. It took me Forever to Swallow it in, Absorb Everything she said. I'm still having a Hard Time trying to Believe that it is True.

Only from her Expression that I can tell she isn't playing a Fool this time. This is suppose to be Discreet and only the Girls knew about it. But I just had to Let It Out somewhere. I have some sort of Mixed Emotions inside of me, what I should Feel about it. I mean, it has Nothing to do with me, but she is my friend, what should I Feel for her then? I wonder if it would be better if I don't know about it, as I'm still in a State of Shock, even now, the News simply came too Abruptly.

She thought of Dropping the Baby the Moment she found out. We all told her not to do so, that will be Totally like Murdering your Own Flesh and Blood. Surely, it has yet to take on any Shapes, but that doesn't makes it Okay to Get Rid of It. I Believe in Reincarnation, I Trust that a Wondering Soul is just Waiting to be Reborn through the Physique of an Infant. Hence, it will be a Sin to Deprives them of the Chance. Even more when Abortion is Out of The Question.

Yet, a couple of my friends seem to think that Abortion is a Better Option, for having a Baby at our age, is so not the most Wonderful Thing to happen, to them it's a Burden, their Future would be Ruined, then I ask of you, what about the Future of the Child? What about Her or Him that is to Arrive in this World, your Little Package, your Surprise Gift, a Blessing in Disguise perhaps?

Whatever you did, you ought to take on Full Responsibility for it. For your Future, you Sacrifice your Child. that sounds Extremely Selfish to me, the Poor Child weren't even given an Opportunity to Speak, to Crawl or even to Write. What makes you think the Child isn't your Future? Would you be Able to Forgive yourself Day after Night after you Committed the Sin?

If you can't Fend for your Child, in places of Poverty and War, then it's Best not Making them in the 1st place. But if I were a Refugee that got Pregnant in a War Zone, I'll choose Abortion and Deal with the Outcome myself. But here, we weren't at a Place that is Poor, we weren't lack of Food, we weren't Deprived of a Home. So then, what would be the Reason to not have the Child?

::..Fated to Love,
Fated to be Together,
Fated to make Love,
Fated to be Pregnant,
Fated to get Married..::

Is it really Fate or merely Accidental? She was a Virgin, that was her 1st, with her Boyfriend she hasn't know for long, even more someone she has yet to Love. Only Admire. And they made Love??? Due to a Moment of Temptation?

It's kinda hard for me to Process and Accept the Fact, for Never has it Occurred to me that it will be as Early as Now for One of my Best Friends to Give Out a Red Bomb[Wedding Invitation]. And Bang! She hit the Jackpot just like that. It's like Striking the Lottery, only thing is it doesn't Necessary Spell a Smile on someone's Face.

Well then, at least the Guy in Question is willing to take Full Responsibility on her. I guess that is One Thing we should be Glad for her. I said it all too many times about Accidental Marriage, that it Never Last. But when it Happens to my Own Best Friend. I Sincerely Hope it does. I pray she'll be Happy. Now & Always.


::..In this case, the Miracle is a Baby, which in turn May create Love..::

If it were Me, which I doubt I'll ever be Caught in such Situation, say me Conservative, but I'm not going to Tolerate Pre-Marital Sex, to me the Term Make Love means Being with the one you Love, and well, making Love with Him? I'm a Virgin and will stay that way until the day I get Married, which is also another Uncertainty, of Whether or Not I will ever find the One that Fits me Best. Now then, Skip that.

Putting myself in her Shoes. What Would I Choose to Do? Would I Really Keep the Child? Would I have the Courage to Face those that are Prejudice towards Me? Can I Face a Society that Disdain Sex Before Marriage? Can I Go Through it All with Strong Determination? Can I Love the New Born like a Gem that Should be Cherished?

I ask myself All those Questions. Yet I can't Figure Out Any of the Answers. I Understand that this isn't Easy for Her, she never Expected it to Happen. Especially not when it Happened just Once? I guess the Adrenaline Rushed to her Head at that Time, causing her to Lose her Judgment and wasn't thinking Straight. Seduction is Simply Hard to Resist.

Anyway, since you can't turn back the Clock, I guess the only thing to do is Face Reality. Think of it in a Positive Way, and not Anything Negative. We're 19 anyway, it's Legal to get Married and Pregnant. I heard Worse Case, 14? 15? 16? That is the Moderate Age Teenage get Pregnant these Days. Besides, we're No Longer Teens, we're Young Adults, gonna be Adults, pretty much when we hits 21. When the Gate of Freedom is Open. Look at the Bright Side, she'll be one Young Mum when her Kids are in their Teenage years. I'm always impressed with Young Parents. Who wouldn't? Back at those days, they get Married by This Age. Even Now.

FYI, my Grandma's Maid is only in her early 30's. And she's already a Grandmother. She got Married at the age of 14. Her Daughter did the Same. It's nothing Unusual in Places like From Where she came. For the Economy is Slow Rising, and One of the Ways the Parents can Hope that their Child Feeds well by the time they are Adolescent is by Marrying them off. Letting go of a Burden on their Shoulders.

When I see a Young Couple of my Age with a Child. I find it a Picture of Happiness. But Whether or Not things are the Same back at Home, No One can tell for Sure, just like Half of those that got Hitch Up due to Cases like this would Sign for Divorce Eventually, but that is for the Half. The other Half may as well Lead a Wonderful Life, you Never Know, you Never Would, until it Happens.

PS::..Pretty Please, if you Can't Restrain your Lust, do Remember to do Safety Measures, there's no Harm in Troubling yourself for Awhile, rather than getting yourself in Trouble Later On..::

::..Life holds no Guarantee, Happiness is for you to Attain.:.Love the Way you Live, and Live the Way you Love..::

2 comments:

NicholasIceGhost said...

ya, kids nowadays cant seem to control themselves, sex here sex there..now..like your best friend case already..pregnant without preparation..i remember one of my friend(17) came to take his SPM result with his gf(16)..apparently ain't his gf no more, his future wife already..y..because she is pregnant with his kids ady before marriage..anak luar nikah, a bastard..imagine, wife didnt finish school oso..stupid sial.

Sicreci said...

-Well, my friend is gonna take her STPM, fortunately, it's only been a month, so you won't be able to see the bump.
-And when this kind of things happen, I guess it's too late to point fingers isn't it?
-Just hope she'll shower the kid with suffice care and love.
-It's better than those that threw their babies away right?

Through-The-Kaleidoscope