-Introduction-

This is not about My Personal Life, rather My Personal Perspective on Life.

-Death II-

What always Happen::..Accident..::



Just heard from a friend of mine today, that a friend's Father passed away, because of an Accident. Details Unknown, just Hope she'll Stay Strong.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Case I::..Family:
Father And Mother I Love You..::

I'll Start this with her Father. If I'm in her Shoes, I cannot even Start to Imagine how much Tears I'll Cry, how I'll Break Down and turns Weak. And if I'm even Able to Accept Reality, what's more to Return to Reality.


Every Time I Dreamt of Death, Especially when it Involves my Parents, I always wakes up Crying, Jolted out from Bed with my Heart Racing. I cannot Envisage Something that has Never Happen to the Ones I Love. But I know, I have to Write about it, about Death. For Someday, I'll have to Deal with it, Face it myself. If I were her, would I want People to Console me? Show Pity and Compassion, or would I want to be Left Alone? Escaping Reality Momentarily.

Death has no Reverse Switch, we can't just make Someone that's Gone into a Deep Sleep to Wake Up. For the Soul has Probably Arrived to a Faraway Land, perhaps Someplace where Man Love to Call as Heaven, where Misery do not Exist, but only Euphoria, and Smiles that Fills the Place. But How Can the Living knows For Sure? How can they Move on Unsure of What Awaits those That has Breathed their Last Breath? We can Never Know. After All, there's a Reason, it's called the After World. Right here, right now, we're living in the Before World.

I had Quite a Number of Friends that has Lost their Dad or Mum in their Early Teen Years. Until Now, I Still Cannot Comprehend the Pain they had to go through, and I hope I Never had to until the Day where I could. But Life is Uncertain, so is Death.

Each Time my Dad Rides his Motorbike Out, I Pray to the Buddha that Everything will be Alright, and that He comes Home Safely, that's all I Ask for. My Family is my Everything, I cannot Predict Life without Them. My Home is My Sanctuary.

Without them, what Makes it any Different than Hell?
Will Heaven Exist in My Heart & Soul again? Would I be able to Redeem myself for the Wrongs I've Done? Resurrect the Spirit that had since Vanished from My Physique?

I Have to be Strong, I Will be Strong for them. They're all that Matters, more than Anything Else in My Life. After All, We're of the Same DNA & Blood.

...........................................................................................................................................

Case II::..Lover..::

I knew of a Girl who Lost the Love of her Life, She Loves him Dearly, He was Just the Same. But an Accident took it all Away. He Left her Alone, She Never Forgets about Him. But She Moves on, in the Name of His Memory. She Still Counts how Many Days has He Been Gone, but her Tears No Longer Fall. For He Lives on in Her Heart, Always Had, and Always Will be her Greatest Love of All. The Story that will Never Ends. For She Believes, No Matter Where He is, He's Always Close By, Looking After Her.

...........................................................................................................................................

Case III::..Friends..::


When one of your Best Friends says Goodbye before you do. What does it Feels like, losing Someone that had their Share of Joy & Sadness with you? Suddenly, the Whole World seems to have Stop Moving, the Clock Stops Ticking, the Sky turns Grey, and the Rain Poured Heavily. The Atmosphere is Simply too Heavy & Dark to Withstand.


Alas, you Lost Someone to Talk to, Someone that Listens, Someone that Makes you Laugh, Someone that Cries her Heart out at You, Someone that has Always been Supportive of You, Someone that has Always Stood her Ground for you, Someone that Always Reserve a Place for you in her Heart.[her=Her|His]


What Happens when you Lost Someone Like that? One that you Really Cared for, One You've Spent Half of your Life Getting to Know them, One that you has Begun to Regard them as Family.For they say Friends are Siblings that we Never Had. What's more when You Love them as A Part of your Life. Their Presence you have Gotten Used to. Yet Suddenly, it all Fades Away, and Turns into Dust. What's Left is the Path You've Walked on, the Place You've Been to, The Memories Both of You Shared.

It Saddens me when Death Happens. It Pains me to See it Happens. It Hurts me if it Happens. I only Hope that Death wouldn't be Painful for the Ones I Love & Care.


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

What Can we Do::..Be there for the Ones that Lost their Dearest. Be Strong when it is you that Lost your Dearest.:.Life moves on No Matter What, there will be a Time when the Grieving shall Stop, For the One that's Gone want you to Mourn no more..::

2 comments:

NicholasIceGhost said...

Death is a painful experience to live through..we all die one day..so whatever moment we shared together, we better cherished it properly, for when the smoke is clear and the dust settled, it will all be far gone..

i wish your friend well, i'm sorry for her lost..

Sicreci said...

+I Pray...

Through-The-Kaleidoscope