-Introduction-

This is not about My Personal Life, rather My Personal Perspective on Life.

-Natural Disaster-

Now, I don't think it's Necessary to get us all Started about the Natural Disasters that are Happening around the Globe recently, what's with the Earth Quake, Flood, Typhoon, etc, etc, etc. However, for those that do not Read or Watch the News I'm pretty Sure they're Ignorant about it. So here is what I have to Say.

I switched on the News the other day, just to hear the Comment made by a Victim of the Earth Quake in Padang, Indonesia. Here is what he Commented. "I believe that it is God's Intention that these had to Happen, I Accept it as my Fate and will not Begrudge His will."

The Second I heard him saying that, I was like, What The Heck is Wrong with These People? Up to Yesterday, the Death Toll has Rose to a Significant Number of 1,117 . And he was Saying?? That God had Allowed such Episodes to Unveil? I can't Believe it. By putting it that Way, doesn't it means that God wants us all Dead? It's not One or Two, but a Tremendous Amount of People Affected, I Believe that Death has been Decided for us Even Before we Existed. But All At Once? This Certainly has Nothing to do with Fate, not as I See it. Is it Really God's Will? Only God Knows.

The Public should know Better than to Blame it all on God. Surely, they did not Resent Him for all that Occurred. But saying it's Fate and Accepting their Destiny doesn't seem Far Fetch of having Him held Responsible for it.
God Exist because People needed to Find Solace, and He is their Answer to Everything. Why, What, Where, When and How the Universe Works. In the Stone Ages, they Prayed to the Sky, Trees, Animals and etc. Nature was their God those days, the Answers to the Questions they seek. When they Needed Water, there's Rain. When they Needed Light, there's Sun. When they Needed Food, there's Plants.

So Which is the Real God? For Whom are the Director, and For Whom do we Play Scriptwriter? The One that Plays Out our Life like a Chess Set as He moves His Pawn According to His Wish, Deciding Who to be Crowned as The King and Queen, Upgrading those He Regards as Worth to be Bishop and Knight. We are all Within the Control of His Fingertips, just a Switch of Event, and Gone we'll be, like the Dust, off with the Wind.


::..Are you Willing to Accept Whatever Comes as it is? Or are you Willing to Fight for What you Believe can Change?..::

2 comments:

NicholasIceGhost said...

ya..u're right..the picture is very nice.

Sicreci said...

That's it? The picture is nice? Haha, okay, the poem's done. =)

Through-The-Kaleidoscope