-Introduction-

This is not about My Personal Life, rather My Personal Perspective on Life.

-Fooled-

18PL::..The Following contains Explicit Content and Vulgar Words[that I will Never Utter on Daily Basis] which are Strongly Advised not to be Spoken under any Circumstances. I for one Hate People using these Words, and the Fact that I'm writing it Now is Because I am Extremely Piss Off till the Point where my Head is About to Burst into Flames. And those Words just kept Revolving in My Mind..::

Disclaimer::..The post before this is Fictional Other Than the Way I Thought & Felt Regarding The Subject, which Turns Out to be not True at all..::

First off, what the Mother Fucker!! Asshole!!! I've been Dupe. Yep, I of everyone, has been Fooled, by None Other than my Best Friend. Bullshit!! A Practical Joke it seems, to Fool me & another friend of mine, which pretty much Ends up Fooling the Whole Class. So I went to school this Morning, just to Realize that She Acted all the way Through, even when I Repeated in her Face, that it is Impossible she'll get herself in such a Deep Shit. Honestly, what the Heck am I Suppose to Feel Now??!! Happy that it is Not True, or Laugh at myself for Being A Fool?? Well, you know what? I'm doing Neither, For it's not Funny at all.

The Rest of My Friends seem to be Okay with it. Now here's the Thing, I'm not Mad at that One Person, but also The Other One that was in Accord with her. But the Person I'm Intensely Mad with is None Other than Myself, for being a Fool yet again. And it's not the First Time, and it's never gonna be the Last. Others would say it's not my Fault, her Acting was simply Too Good. That it's okay that I've been Fooled, for they have been too. The Rest of My Friends asked me not to Take it so Seriously, after all, it's just a Prank. Is it??!! Is it that Amusing to you?? Well, look who's Laughing?? Not Me.

Sorry??!! That's all you can Say??!! Why don't I do the Same Thing to you, then I say Sorry, would you Forgive me?? I know you Would, that wasn't a Question, that was a Statement. You don't take things Seriously, Hell do you care Anything I said to you. Whether it's a Lie or Not. But I'm not you, I Trusted You. What Hurts me the Most isn't What The Lie is About, but the Lie itself.

You've Known me for 7 Years, you should have Known that if There's One Thing I couldn't Stand, is being Lied to. Am I such an Easy Person to Fall Prey that People seems to Love Fooling Me a lot??!! I can't Believe it, just like I couldn't Believe what you said Before, yet I End Up Buying your Story, I guess I don't know you After all. But Thanks to you, I Started to See a Person's True Nature.

Because of your Story, I Recognize the kind of Person Everyone is, and not just you. On the Stand they would take if Such Shit Really do Happened, and on what Basis are they at when a Friend goes Through such Event. Apparently, no one Seems to Care, no one Seems to think it's a Big Deal. Isn't it? If it was the Truth, it wasn't a Big Deal? Is that how you see things as?

All Due to your Credits, I Came to Terms that However Open Minded I am, it is Limited to my Mind, and not Out of It. I Cannot Think Out of The Box, I Cannot Bend the Boundaries, I'm That Kinda Girl, that is Able to Accept the Craps Happening around the World, but not the Little Shits People I Care about does to me. It Appears that My Tears ain't Priceless After All. Why would it be? When it's not made of Diamonds, neither is it Worth a Cent. But taking my Concern and Play a Fool with it, does it Serves as your Entertainment for the Day?

I try to Seek the Courtesy in My Heart to Bring Myself to Forgive & Forget, the Lies you Told, the Pain you Inflicted. But I don't see a Reason to it. Let me gives you an Example. If a Husband Cheated on her Wife, and got Caught Red Handed, even if the Wife still Loves Him, even if She's willing to Forgive Him, One Thing For Sure, She will never Forget. If I were her, I'll Leave Him. If he can Stray once, he can do so Twice. If you can Lie once, you will Lie to me Again.

Remember the Story of the Shepherd Boy? Every Time he Lied that a Wolf has Came, the Villagers would Rush to the Scene only to Find out They've Been Deceived. Every Single Time, it so Happens that it was All But a Lie. But One Day, a Real Wolf did Came, and when the Boy Cried for Help, No One comes Forward, for they ain't Willing to be Fooled again. The Shepherd Boy Paid for his Lies with all his Sheep. Everything comes with a Price, sometimes the Price is more than you can Afford to Lose.

Perhaps I'll Trust You Again, even if you are to Fool me Another Time. But there would be a Time, when you're Telling the Truth, that I would No Longer Trust You. I don't know if I could even Trust you Now, but you can try Gaining back my Trust, which is Practically Broken Right at this Moment. Sorry to Say, that for the First Time I'm very much Dissapointed to have a friend that takes me as a Fool.


::..Man are Naturally Born to Act, Life is but a Stage that Changes Scene According to our Preference..::

4 comments:

NicholasIceGhost said...

hey, u'll be fine..
i have friends too that pull shit on me, and they laughed at me like it's nothing..like my feeling is made of stone, like i won't feel hurt..these people will never understand the pain we live through wen they do shit like this to us..

Sicreci said...

+I rather be the one that is hurt, than the one that hurts others.

NicholasIceGhost said...

u rather be da 1 tat gets hurt?? y?? u deserve better than tis..i rather c u being neither..that wot i wish for u to have..

Sicreci said...

+...than the one that hurts others. It's a full sentence...

Through-The-Kaleidoscope