-Introduction-

This is not about My Personal Life, rather My Personal Perspective on Life.

-Bending The Law-

I just read a story on the polygamous marriage of a Datuk with an actress without the consent of court and marriage registrar. That is just so Hilarious. For such a political figure and public figure to get involve in this kind of thing. Before I tell you what this is about.

Let's talk about all the actresses that get themselves married to a Datuk that is either a decade older or already has a wife or tag along a couple of children. Surely, they have better options? Or are they after the title when they already had enough fame? Title of Datin. But for some, perhaps it is true love? For she already had a Datuk title, so she don't need a Datin right?

You wanna know what I think? I think they are just like any other little girls that when fall in love, or when desperate for love. They'll settle for whoever comes knocking, given he has got the charm and quality to be with them. Another thing is, perhaps, guys their eyes just don't dare pursue them, for they think it's complicated the entertainment business and all. So apparently the guys that dares to go after them are that of corporate figures and politicians.

Oh yea, when a woman is too smart, it is said that it's hard to get a guy. I agree with this for some, at least more than half the guy population will not ask a smarter woman out. I'm not saying smart just a little, but take this example, a blue collar worker with a woman professor, that kinda smart, or perhaps a lighter example, a graduate and an office boy, even thou I've seen such cases, but apparently, the girl graduate do not have a mind of its own, simple minded girl that quits her job after she got married. That simply wants a simple life with her child, well, it's her preference, I'll respect that, I'm just saying that there are just some people who are so highly educated yet their mind works rather easily.

Well, that's just what I think. We'll leave it at there alright?

Aha, the main topic. Well, the court says that since the Datuk is a prominent figure, a fine will be more relevant than imprisonment. And for the actress, it says that jail time would tarnish her reputation. And when you put it that way, both of them won't end up in jail either way, isn't it?

What I'm saying is. The law is not Straight at all. So what if they're some who or who? I thought the law is suppose to protect the rights of every one with the same equality given. But no, such things don't happen here.  From what I see, the law is already bend, and not even that, do you know that when something happen, suddenly they'll be this new ruling and new written law? That's how it is, something that may not be an offence but because they want it to be they make it an offence, I won't clarify myself on that, I know not enough to talk about it.

Another thing is that, at here:

Got money = Can go free.

It's like monopoly, when you got into jail, you can actually buy the Get out of Jail card from another player, just like how the people here bribe their way out and in of everything. Even the M@C.C.

::..How do you Break what is already Bent?..::

No comments:

Through-The-Kaleidoscope